Conduct a search of media sources to identify one recent news story and/or announcement related to the healthcare industry. The release (print, broadcast, recent TED Talk) can address any viable area such as patient care, hospitals and care facilities, pharmaceuticals, clinical research, mergers and acquisitions, policy, and employment.
A minimum of 350 words.
Provide a summary of the news story and its impact on healthcare. Be sure to include relevant information.
Who’s involved? Who’s affected?
What is the geographic location? (i.e., rural, urban, state(s), cities, etc.)
What are the leading agencies or organizations involved?
What are the options for resolution? How is the healthcare situation being handled?
What chapter, term, and/or policy from the reading is applicable?
Provide the title, Date*, Source (APA style references and/or citations).
Provide a meaningful question and answer that can be shared with the class.
** article or news story must be published or announced during the assignment dates for the Module in which it is assigned. (i.e., Articles assigned in Module 1 should have been published after February 1, 2022)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.