I attached assignment below
an entity (nails professional) within an industry that is of a personal interest to you.
Complete a one paragraph write-up for each of the 5 Forces by stating the strengths, the other members or parties, and your analysis of each force from your entity’s perspective.
( here 5 Forces)
1. The threat of entry in an industry depends on the height of entry barriers that are present and on the reaction entrants can expect from incumbents. If entry barriers are low and new- comers expect little retaliation from the en- trenched competitors, the threat of entry is high and industry profitability is moderated
2. The Power Of Suppliers.Powerful suppliers capture more of the value for themselves by charging higher prices, limiting quality or ser- vices, or shifting costs to industry participants.
3. The power of buyers. Powerful customers— the flip side of powerful suppliers—can cap- ture more value by forcing down prices, de- manding better quality or more service (thereby driving up costs), and generally playing industry participants off against one another, all at the ex- pense of industry profitability. Buyers are power- ful if they have negotiating leverage relative to industry participants, especially if they are price sensitive, using their clout primarily to pressure price reductions.
4. The Threat Of Substitutes.A substitute per- forms the same or a similar function as an in- dustry’s product by a different means. Video- conferencing is a substitute for travel
5. Rivalry among existing competitors. Rivalry among existing competitors takes many famil- iar forms, including price discounting, new product introductions, advertising campaigns, and service improvements. High rivalry limits the profitability of an industry. The degree to which rivalry drives down an industry’s profit potential depends, first, on the intensity with which companies compete and, second, on the basis on which they compete.
Conclude with your overall opinion of how the entity is positioned within its industry.
Include a Reference section for articles, website, and other sources that aided in your analysis, and cite using an APA format.
Use 1″ margins, single spacing, & 11-12 pt font. Save as a pdf and upload to Canvas with the file named LastnameFirstnameHW3.pdf Thanks!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.