Please read directions
HUM 200 Project Part One Rough Draft Guidelines and Rubric
Overview: Now that you have chosen your artifacts and identified the common theme, you will develop a draft of your exploration document. Over the course
of Theme: Examining the Humanities and Theme: Impact of the Humanities, you will walk through each step in the Soomo webtext and have an opportunity to
incorporate instructor feedback before submitting your final version of the exploration document at the end of Theme: Impact of the Humanities.
Prompt: Analyze your two chosen artifacts. Then, identify a common theme and compare your examples to one another as expressions of the same theme in
different cultural artifacts. To document your analysis and research, you will develop a reference list. In preparation for the presentation you will develop in
Theme: Human Culture, you will also consider how you would present your research to a specific audience.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
I. Describe the cultural artifacts that you chose. Consider questions such as these in your response: What is the name or title of the artifact? Who is the
author or artist? What is the date or time period when the artifact was created? What is the cultural location or physical setting of the artifact? In
addition, you could consider including a photograph or image of each cultural artifact, if they are visual artifacts.
II. Identify at least one common theme that will serve as the framework of your exploration document. How is the theme expressed in your artifacts?
III. Explain how the theme you identified is related to your personal experience. For instance, you could discuss how the expression of the theme in your
cultural artifacts is connected to you personally.
IV. Discuss a profession that could be impacted by the theme you identified. In other words, how is the theme you identified related to professional
experiences? How could a working knowledge of the humanities be useful in this field?
V. Describe at least three humanities resources that you could use to investigate your theme and artifacts. Your sources must be relevant to your theme
and of an appropriate academic nature. In your description, consider questions such as the following: What are the similarities and differences in the
content of your sources? What makes them appropriate and relevant for investigating your issue? What was your thought process when you were
searching for sources? How did you make choices? Did you encounter any obstacles and, if so, how did you overcome them? If you did not, why do you
think it was so easy to find what you needed?
VI. Use the humanities resources that you selected to research your theme and cultural artifacts, making sure that you cite your sources. Based on your
research, do the following:
A. Discuss the relationship between each cultural artifact and its historical context. In other words, what
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.