Restrictive Policies Discussion
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write at least 350–550 words that will respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
The following case study provides an example of an ethical/legal issue faced by many HR professionals. The issue of technology in the workplace and employee use of the technology has become an increasingly common challenge, and you have seen how this may be an issue with the jewelry company.
Click here for the case study: https://www.scu.edu/ethics/focus-areas/business-ethics/resources/littlebrother-is-watching-you/
After reading the above article and researching other examples of what some companies are facing, post your response and a defense of your position to the following questions:
Do you feel a policy restricting employee Internet use is ethically sound?
Do you feel that the monitoring of employee activity on the computer is ethically sound?
What are the business implications for employees’ personal use of company assets?
What approach will you take to address this issue with the jewelry company?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.