how tech has take over jobs in during the covid period and is it ethical. 2000 word draft
Reflective Project Essay
We see that Americans love their pets as if they were their children because pets can be a big part of your life and your best friend. Pets are loyal to you and teach you so much about patience, love, and care. So we as caring people take care of them because they take care of us on a daily basis. Until that one day where we have to learn to let go and let them rest in peace. Yet, most people can’t let go of them and try to keep them alive for an extra few months or even weeks to live, having them suffer through the pain that we can’t feel. Veterinarians are always there to console you when your pet has reached the end of their life. They offer advice and help transition your pet to its end of life stage comfortably. They also need to make sure that the decision-making process is also well thought out with themselves and the pet owner. The ethical dilemma many people face is whether it is the right thing to spend thousands of dollars to let your pet suffer for a few more months, or work with a veterinarian and have a decision-making process where you can listen to all the options and have a final decision. The veterinary industry can design effective strategies by providing professional, emotional, and mental care and counseling through the decision-making process and being more collaborative between them and their client through end-of-life care. As of 2020, Americans have estimated to spend around 99 billion dollars on their pets. Depending on which type of pet you have, this will determine on how much you spend on them throughout their life. Within the veterinary industry, veterinarians have to care, cure, and help animals in order for them to live a comfortable life. At times veterinarians are put into situations where certain animals or pets are unable to care for and have no other choice but to put down once it is the pet’s time. As a pet owner myself, this topic interests me because at some period in time I would have to be put through this situation with my pet. Veterinarians have to also commit to and deal with the emotional damage these pet owners have after this loss and have to come to a solution on what would be best for them in terms of counseling and what is best for their pets.
Why should you care?
People should care about this the same way they care about their pets. As pet owners, for the same reasons why they care for and worry for their pets’ health, life, and comfortability, it should also be their responsibility to make sure their pet passes away calmly and comfortably with loved ones around them. People consider pets to be a part of their families and like one of their children. Having to put your pet down can have the same emotional impact as those if a family member would have passed away. You would not want one of your loved ones to be suffering, because you want to help them as much as you can. So you take them to the hospital because you instinctively are aware tha
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.