In this unit, you will complete a research report. A research report is an opportunity for you to practice and improve your research and writing skills, and it allows you to review the information that we have covered during the course.We have covered many different topics regarding intercultural management throughout this course. Alpia Corporation is a fictitious U.S.-based company located in Indianapolis, Indiana, that manufacturers teak furniture. Currently, all of Alpia’s workforce is located in the United States at its Indiana plant. Management has recently made the decision to open another plant in Central America. You have been hired as a consultant to help Alpia evaluate their decision to become a multinational organization. The management team at Alpia is especially concerned about intercultural communication issues should they move forward with their plan. In a well-developed and supported research report, discuss the following as it pertains to Alpia.In your discussion of your topics, be sure to address the following issues:
Analyze various approaches to managing diversity in the workplace, evaluating the advantages and challenges of each.
Examine diversity experiences and relationships with respect to differences such as gender, race, and nationality as it pertains to the U.S. and Central American workplace.
Explain what Alpia will need to consider in regards to global thinking in a multicultural business environment.
Contrast business practices from the United States and Central American cultures.
Explain communication strategies that could be used by leaders at Alpia to motivate multinational teams.
Your research report must be at least three pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. You are required to use at least four outside sources, Your sources must have been published within the last six years. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying APA citations.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.