Scenario: A 70-year-old patient diagnosed with a hemorrhagic stroke was admitted 1 day ago. His medical history includes hypertension, osteoarthritis, and type 2 diabetes mellitus. He has right-sided paralysis, garbled speech, and a weak cough reflex. This morning he is very restless. Vital signs: Blood pressure 140/80, pulse 110, respirations 24. Oxygen saturation is 90%.
NGN Item Type: Take Action
Use an X to indicate which actions listed in the left column would be implemented to prevent complications in this patient.
– Administer subcutaneous heparin.
– Implement seizure precautions.
-Apply oxygen via cannula at 2 L/min.
– Consult with the dietician to provide the patient with a diabetic diet.
– Position the patient on his right side for no longer than 2 hours.
-Perform passive ROM exercises.
– Elevate head of bed 45 degrees.
Rationale: Provide a rationale for each of your selection
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.