aper. In collaboration with your host (i.e., onsite) counselor, identify a client who exhibits some behaviors that are moderately dysfunctional and which in some ways disrupt the client’s life. Note that the client should not be one who is having major life difficulties or who exhibits behaviors that would be best treated through long-term therapy and/or medication. Next, develop an appropriate counseling intervention intended to enhance the client’s performance in life in general (i.e., that address the specific dysfunctional behaviors). Your counseling intervention must include collaborative activity(ies) with others (e.g., parents, spouse, children, or siblings) in the client’s life who have concern about the client’s behaviors. Then, write a “case study” paper that describes your work with this client and which describes in detail
(a) your interpretation and consideration of available assessment information for the client,
(b) your counseling goal(s) for the client,
(c) how your counseling goals relate to the assessment data available about the client,
(d) the specific activities you used to attempt to facilitate improvement of the client’s behaviors,
(e) how you collaborated with others in the client’s life who had reason to be concerned about the client,
and (f) how you evaluated the effectiveness of your intervention(s) with the client.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.