Step 5. EHR Implementation Change Management
By now you have developed a plan for the EHR implementation, but your supervisor mentioned to you that some users, especially the clinicians (doctors), are reluctant to adapt to the new system of digital health information system and still hold the opinion that their traditional method of hand written notes was the best. Their main argument is that entering information in the computers takes time that could be spent with the patients leading to more patient satisfaction. You need to educate the clinicians (doctors, nurses) that in fact it saves time and prevents them from making mistakes that harm the patients and are the potential sources of lawsuits against the facility besides reducing medical cost by avoiding the duplicate expensive diagnostic tests.
Identify and develop a five-point argument to convince the clinicians that EHR would be better than the paper-based medical record. The assignment should consist of 5-6 APA formatted pages excluding the Cover and Reference pages.
Your supervisor again provided you a pool of resources to consult to develop this strategy.
Benefits of EHR Benefits of EHRs | HealthIT.gov
Key benefits of EHR Benefits of Electronic Health Records | EHR Advantages & Disadvantages (selecthub.com)
Five Best Practices for Training Staff on Using a New EHR https://www.softwareadvice.com/resources/five-best-practices-for-ehr-staff-training/
5 important areas of EHR training during implementation https://www.ehrinpractice.com/five-areas-ehr-training-implementation-236.html
Four Tips for Training Physicians on Your EHR https://www.physicianspractice.com/ehr/four-tips-training-physicians-your-ehr
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.