Can you handle ?
BCO224 Task brief & rubrics Task brief & rubrics FINANCIAL MARKETS
Covers: Unit 1, 2 and 5
Format accepted: EXCEL
Font: Arial 12 pts.
The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
Submission: Week 7 – Via Moodle (Turnitin). Sunday 20th February 2022 at 23h59 CET
Weight: This task is a 20% of your total grade for this subject.
Task (100 points in total)
Ex. 1 Make a fictive investment in 1 to 10 ETF, mutual and/ or index funds for a client considering the following:
Client profile: Agressive
Investment horizon: 15 years
Should include 1 fund of each with: ESG, Gender equality and Water
Maximum PORTFOLIO ongoing fees: 1.50%
Present your results according to the following table:
ETF/ Mutual/ Index Funds selected ISIN code % of total Portfolio Fees (ongoing charges) Weighted fees % Equity % Bond % Cash Weighted Equity Weighted Bond Weighted Cash First Top region and % First Top Sectors and % Passive Mngt Active Mngt Net Asset Value N.A.V Trailing 12-mth yield (%) or YTD Morningstar risk rating
(w) (f) (w) * (f) ( e) (b) ( c) (w) * (e) (w) * (b) (w) * (c)
EXAMPLE Amundi Small Cap C ** LU1883306901 3.00% 0.76% 0.02% 98.06% 0.00% 2.70% 2.94% 0.00% 0.08% EU 57.70% Industrials 29.67% 1 1136.05 -18.61% 6
Blackrock European HY Bond * LU1191877379 2.00% 1.22% 0.02% 0.60% 89.21% 0.86% 0.01% 1.78% 0.02% UK 17.34% NA NA 1 12.07 -1.77% 5
Fund C ..
Portfolio 100.00% 0.05% 2.95% 1.78% 0.10% Pflio average: Pflio average: 0 2 -0.593700%
EU 1.7% Industrials 29.67%
* https://www.morningstar.es/es/funds/snapshot/snapshot.aspx?id=F00000W4ZH US Tech
** https://www.morningstarfunds.ie/ie/funds/snapshot/snapshot.aspx?id=F000013SO7 UK 0.3% Cons. Cycl.
ex EU Communication
Search sources: https://www.mutualfunds.com/
Ex.2 (15 lines maximum) Explain 4 benefits and reasons for investing in a Mutual Fund
Ex.3 (15 lines maximum) What background check can investors do nowadays to understand the risk involved when buying shares in mutual funds?
Ex.4 (15 lines maximum) What are the minimum regulation requirements for mutual funds, index funds and ETFs?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.