Please see attachment
Please create your Self-Introduction focusing on your experience with evidence-based practice
please identify your:
· Educational and Clinical experience
· What is your experience with Evidence Based Practice or Research
· Areas of Advanced Practice you are interested in researching for your MSN Capstone Project
· Personal goals for learning about Evidence Based Practice or Research
Competing needs that impact healthcare issues:
1- Competing needs of patients to receive quality care and rising US healthcare costs.
2- Work overload competes with demands, expectations, quality care, and satisfaction of patients.
3- Understaffing competes with the need to meet the patients’ needs while minimizing financial costs.
4- Failure to effectively balance and utilize and utilize the workforce led to work overload compromising patient safety and poor outcome of care
5- Waiting times in the ER compete with the provision of emergent quality care and reduction of adverse events and efforts to improve quality care and reduction of adverse events and efforts to improve quality of healthcare services.
6- Mandatory overtime, implementation of staffing ratios, use of unlicensed assisting personnel, reduction of education benefits are examples of practices that lead to conflicting needs of the practice.
7- Hospitals that operate with highly decentralized, competitive insurance and delivery systems compete with revenues that depend on volume and patient mix.
8- The use of technology and advanced information technology to improve the quality of care competes with a lack of trained personnel and financial costs and regulatory efforts for safeguarding the confidentiality of information.
9- Lack of educators due to low salary rates competes with the needs of the health care system to address staff shortages.
10- Responding to patients’ needs competes with the inability of healthcare systems to provide adequate physical and professional resources to healthcare professionals and continually redesign and reform the system as well as the health profession’s education to adapt to ongoing and future challenges.
11- Smaller hospitals compete for a limited pool of trained nurses and specialists who can care for Covid-19 patients due to chronic staff shortages.
NOTE: please check these topics in case you need to use them, if Not is ok, thank you!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.