1) Minimum 7 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 6 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 2: Minimum 6 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Ethic and legal nursing
Topic: Mandatory Minimum Staffing Ratios
A nurse manager is attending a national convention and is attending a concurrent session on staffing ratios. Minimum staffing ratios are being discussed in the nurse manager’s own state. The nurse manager has a number of questions about staffing ratios that the session is covering. The nurse manager knows that evidence exists that increasing the number of RNs in the staffing mix leads to safer workplaces for nurses and higher quality of care for patients.
1. What are the three general approaches recommended by the American Nurses Association (2017) to maintain sufficient staffing?
2. Should LPNs be counted to meet minimum mandatory staffing ratios?
a. Explain why?
3. Analyze what proponents and critics say about whether mandatory minimum staffing ratios are needed.
Part 2: Ethic and legal nursing
Topic: Human Rights as a Nurse
1. Introduction, include (1/2 page)
a. Nurse-patient relationship
b. Nursing advocacy
c. Human rights and nursing
2. What is the role of nurses in the advocacy of human rights in clinical practice? (1 page)
3. What is the scope of nurses as an of advocacy human rights in politics (1 page)
4. What are the 3 key aspects that nurses must take into account in clinical practice to guarantee compliance with human rights from their role? (1 page)
5. What are the two main limitations for nurses to advocate human rights in clinical practice? (1 page)
6. Create a proposal that addresses the two limitations in the previous point and describes the possible results of your proposal (1 page)
8. Conclusion (1/2 page)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.