Elmore Stoutt High School
11th Grade SBA Portfolio – Lent 2021
Please note that your portfolio will be due on or before Monday 21st March, 2022.
It is worth a total of 40 points.
Your portfolio should include the following:
· Cover Page 4 pts.
(SBA Portfolio, Topic, Your name, Teacher’s Name, Class, Due date)
· Plan of investigation 4 pts
· Reflection #1 5 pts. This is a summary of all 3 artefacts- 3 paragraphs. Say what you learned from them.
· Reflection #2 5 pts.
This is a language technique/ literary device analysis- 3 paragraphs. Find ONE technique or device in each artefact and explain what it means or the purpose e.g. rhetorical question, repetition, bold words, subheadings, contrast, examples, definitions.
· Reflection #3 5 pts.
This requires you to write how you feel about doing the SBA, challenges you had and the skills you think you improved. DO NOT MENTION the artefacts here.
· Group Written Report 5 pts.
The group must identify the theme and all sub topics in the group. Compare your artefacts and choose the best 3. Summarise the 3 chosen and say why they are the best. Identify any challenges faced as a group.
· Plan for Oral Presentation 5 pts.
Please see the example in the classroom
· Reference Page 5 pts.
Write a list of your sources used/ artefacts. Make sure it is in alphabetical order. ( Use APA or MLA format). You can use a site like this to help you with citing your sources:
· Artefacts 2 pts
Put screengrabs/ copies of the 3 artefacts in an appendix
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.