Prepare and present a report and contribute to a discussion that demonstrates mastery of the course material and its relevance to Human Resources Management. Report should analyze why a tool(s) is used in Human Resources Management why a tool(s) is at the level of HR management specializations rather than the organizational level. Final reports must not discuss the importance of strategic management in general and must include a composite table (created from member tables) depicting member specializations and tools used.
Members will prepare and share with their team a brief (maximum 500 – 750 word) report that examines whether, how, and why strategic management is/could/should be relevant and important for the Human Resources Management
Strategic Management Tools
Used in Discipline (Yes or No)?
Should be adopted or dropped? Why?
Vision, mission and strategic and financial objectives
Statements describing the organizations purpose, long-term aspirations and near term (quantitative) objectives.
Resource based view and VRIO test
Assessment of the sustainable competitive advantage of a firm’s internal resources (tangible and intangible) based on their value, rarity, imitability, and organization.
Analysis of a firm’s capabilities based on its internal strengths and weaknesses and its environment based on its external opportunities and threats.
Value Chain Analysis
Review of the internal architecture of an organization, based on decisions made on primary and secondary tasks to complete in-house or outsource and how that helps to gain a cost or differentiation advantage.
Study of political, economic, social, technological, environmental, and legal factors in the macro-environment to determine opportunities and threats in achieving a competitive advantage, acquiring needed resources, building essential capabilities etc.
Five Forces Model
Analysis of an organization’s competitive strategy based on the five forces (suppliers, rivals, substitutes, buyers, and new entrants) that impact profitability (private sector) or access to resources (especially financial, in the public and not for profit sectors).
Strategic Group Map
Identification of competitors that employ similar competitive strategies to determine an organization’s closest rivals, alternative paths to success, and untapped opportunities.
Basis on which the organization competes, manages costs and raises revenues (budgets in the public sector, donations for non-profits). Could be differentiation, low cost, focus or a combination strategy.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.