Please reply to the following posts. Each post needs at least 200 words. You can cite one source for each post.
Brittany D posted: The nursing profession has evolved over the years and history has had an impact on the profession. The current image of nursing has also changed and been influenced by history. Through research I have learned that their are many nursing contributors that have influenced the profession over history. Dorthea Dix and Mary Breckenridge were the two influencers I researched. Technology (telehealth) has impacted the delivery of nursing care, especially during the Covid-19 pandemic. The nursing shortage has always been an issue in nursing and some times in history worse than others. Nursing shortage leads to stress and burnout, which causes nurses to leave the profession, hence making the nursing shortage worse. Their are also many ethical and legal issues in health care. The use of Cannabis for medicinal purposes is an example of both an ethical and legal issue. It is legal in most states, but still an issue. The nursing shortage is also an ethical and legal issue. It impacts the quality of patient care and is a legal issue in regards to safe staffing ratios. These are also some of the economic, demographic, and social forces that influence health care. Keeping a safe and bully free enviornment in health care helps promote socializaiton as a novel nurse into the profesional role. Mentoring and precepting also help the development of the professional nurse. This week I will discuss the quality of health care defined by the Institue of Medicine (IOM) five core competencies.
The material learned in this course has greatly influenced by professional nursing practice and the quality of care I provide to patients. The course has made me think critically about the issues and trends in the nursing practice. As a novel nurse myself, this class has helped me develop professional in addressing the current nursing issues today. This is in regards to ethical, legal, and social issues. I work on an Oncology floor, so their are many ethical issues when it comes to quality of care and quality of life among patients. I have become more open and knowledgable in regards to the use of medicinal marijuana and learned how it can influence the oncology population. The nursing shortage has been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic and starting as a new nurse during these time has been stressful. I am thankful for the support of my fellow coworkers and preceptors. At my work organization, we have many nursing committee’s to join and one of them addresses the current issues in nursing practice and how to improve nursing satisfaction. This is an important way to keep current nurses from leaving the profession and hence help lessen the nursing shortage.
Vincent L posted : The six course learning objectives were interesting and challenging. The dynamics of nursing history enlightened me to some of the founders of modern nursing, including
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.