Organizations seeking to attract and retain their top talent create programs that will improve the employee experience. Employee experience is a term used to identify the employee’s life cycle with the organization. Employees who feel that their organization is committed to diversity and inclusion are more likely to feel higher job satisfaction.
The vice president of human resources (HR) has asked for advice on putting a diverse and inclusive hiring process in place for the organization. Specifically, the VP is interested in training recruiters in the HR department. The VP wants to attract and select a more diverse applicant pool to diversify the workforce. You will be presenting your recommendation to senior management.
Your task is to provide a recommendation. Your advice must explain the steps that will facilitate the recruitment and selection of a diverse workforce. Your presentation must include the following points:
The role of recruitment and selection in developing a diverse workforce
At least 3 biases that may exist in this process
A detailed discussion of at least 5 different strategies that can be implemented in the recruitment and selection process to ensure that it is inclusive and free from bias
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
Length: 5 pages minimum
Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.