Guidelines for Disease papers
-Font/style/spacing: Times New Roman 12; 1.5 line spacing; References: double- spacing (per APA); Abstract: single-spacing
– Please avoid poetic or prosaic language; pay attention to capitalization (disease names, enzymes, genes symbol, etc.); writing numbers (<10 or >10); italics/or not [how to write names of bacteria, parasites, viruses; how to format gene vs. protein name/symbol (human vs. other species)]; do not use
– Scientific terms: be sure to spell out the scientific terms (do not assume that “everybody” should know what it is)
– Acronyms: first spell out the entire scientific term then put an acronym in
parenthesis [for example – interleukin (IL)];
– As a group write a paper about assigned disease. Write strong, clear paragraphs that flow smoothly. Use meaningful transitions from one idea to the next and have the paragraphs in the body flow from one to the next.
– Be sure to explain the meaning or importance of any facts or ideas that are included. For example, do not just state the names of mutant genes that cause a disease or the numbers of individuals in each country that have the disease without explaining ideas of why those genes cause the disease, why different countries have different disease rates, or what the disease rates mean to different parts of the world.
– no plagiarism
Topic: Alzheimer’s disease
After done with paper make presentation of this topic
Don’t have to write introduction and abstract
3. Physiology of affected body system (2 page)
4. Epidemiology – how many people affected [incidence, prevalence, mortality – try to avoid absolute numbers; instead, use the standardized form of data presentation (for example – the number of people affected by that disease/100,000 people in a particular population, country, area, etc.)], who, where, when, social or economic impact (global, USA, MN) (2 page)
References (In text citation and list of references – APA style 6th edition; be very careful that all references are cited the SAME way, be consistent; the number of references in the list of references should match the number of in-text citations)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.