Please see attachment for instructions.
Respond to the two following posts replay it straight forward and easy
2 scholarly References within the last two years for each post
Plagiarism free, Turnitin report
Discussion Post # 1
Competing needs in the workforce have presented as a big challenge during the height of the pandemic. There was substantial changes that needed to get done, with that including policy change. The needs of the patients and workforce can be addressed with policy acknowledging inadequate staffing. Failure to properly use the current workforce available may result in a shortage of employees. A health care organization may be affected by this and result in poor quality care due to this shortage. With limited staff and resources this increases workload, leading to burnout and ultimately compromising patient’s wellbeing.
Specific competing needs that may impact nurse shortage
“Shortage of nurses affect the country health care setting and significantly, it also affect the patient care which results in overall health decline in the whole country.” (Ghafoor et al., 2021) Health care organizations are trying to find a balance between staffing and patient’s needs. This will enable them to maintain profitability between patient care and operational costs. Health care organizations should strive to match their existing needs both of staff and patients. This can be achieved with management adjusting nursing staffing models. “Administrative practices result in a structure of the nursing staff of an agency (nature of supervision) and staff or staff hours assigned to different subunits in a facility.” (Simpson et al., 2021)
The impacts and how policy might address the competing needs
These needs can be addressed with a policy. These policies will help improve staffing shortage, work distribution, and safe nurse to patient ratio.
In the policy , the ratio depending on the unit or area the nurse is working will be outlined. This can overall improve workplace conditions, and decrease
mediations errors, falls, and poor patient outcomes. This is a fair indicator of the health care organization investment in staffing.
“The budgeted staffing ratios must be planned with staff nurse input and support, and their decision making must be respected.”
(Nurse Staffing Ratios: The Crucible of Money, Policy, Research, and Patient Care | PSNet, 2007)
Implementing safe and best practice will create a consistent work environment. This is essential in improving quality of care and safety in our hospitals.
Bottom of Form
Discussion Post # 2
Top of Form
The healthcare workforce is dependent upon nurses to provide quality patient care and safe patient outcomes. In present times, healthcare models have transitioned from a focus on patient needs to business models focused on the bottom line. This shift in focus has resulted in challenges for nurses and patients. A shift in workplace priorities often means that nurses are requ
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.