Read classmates post and respond with 100 words and reference below: The four types of anesthesia are General Anesthesia, Regional Anesthesia, Sedation or Monitored Anesthesia Care (MAC) and Local Anesthesia. General Anesthesia is used when a patient is undergoing a more serious procedure. For example, I was under General Anesthesia when I need both of my feet operated on. This was my first surgery ever and soon found out I was allergic to anesthesia. Regional Anesthesia is used during a procedure when only part of the body needs to be numbed. Since I had three sets of twins (3 seperate times) I had to deliver by a C-section each time. Obviously, an epidural is needed in order to go through this major procedure. I only ever had an epidural when I was pregnant and it was the weirdest sensation ever. You feel paralyzed from the waist down but you are still able to move your legs and feet but with no feeling. Sedation is a type of anesthesia used when the patient doesn’t need to be fully unconscious for the procedure. A lot of times sedation is used during eye surgery. Local Anesthesia is used only to numb a small area on the body. Local Anesthesia is generally used for dental work or when stitches are needed. Carol J. Buck, Saunders (2022). Step-By-Step Medical Coding, by Carol J. Buck, Saunders.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.