7:21 AM (CT)
Graduate Programs Discussion Boards
Discussion Boards (DB) are a key component of online learning. They foster active participation of learners and dialog with fellow learners and instructors. Graduatelevel courses
require learners to create original posts to course DBs and to engage in dialogue by responding to posts created by others throughout the course. Original posts and responses
should be substantive, and if references are made to the works of others, APA guidelines for intext citations and references apply.
Minimum Weekly DB Expectations
Post an original and thoughtful Main Post to the DB prompt.
Respond to at least 2 other posts from learners and/or the instructor (Response Posts).
The first contribution (Main Post or Response Post) must be posted before midnight (Central time) on Friday of each week.
Two additional responses are required after Friday of each week.
For DB assignment prompts with a Part One and Part Two, Part One should be addressed in the first week of the unit with a Main Post and minimum of 2 Response
Posts, and Part Two should be addressed in the second week of the unit with a Main Post and a minimum of 2 Response Posts.
More on DBs
At the end of each unit, DB participation is assessed based on level of engagement and the quality of the contribution to the discussion. DBs allow learners to learn through
sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content. Because it is not possible to engage in twoway dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB are
accepted after the end of the unit. Learners must demonstrate an appropriate depth of understanding of course content to receive credit for having submitted substantive posts.
Typically, this is achieved with 3–4 strong paragraphs for Main Posts and 2–3 strong paragraphs for Response Posts.
Review the following LinkedIn Learning videos to help you with your assignments in this Unit.
The Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is a process used for designing, creating, deploying, and testing software.
1. What are the steps/phases of the SDLC? Provide a graphic that shows how they interrelate. (Cite your source.)
2. For each step/phase of the SDLC, explain what specific positions and roles are likely to be involved and what their function(s) would likely be.
3. Given the opportunity to work in a single step/phase of the SDLC, which step/phase would you select, and why?
The following grading rubric will be used for this assignment.
In your own words, post a substantive response to the Discussion Board question(s) and comment on other postings. Your response should address the DB
question(s) and move the conversation forward. You will be graded on the quality of your postings, including mastery of the concept as well as critical thinking. If
asked for your opinion, do not simply state that it is a good or bad idea; elaborate on your reasons and argument. Include enough detail
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.