Maury is a young clinical psychologist who is new to private practice, and is working on a fee-for-service basis, meaning he doesn’t take insurance.
One of the clients he has been treating is a 20-year old man who was referred by his parents whom Maury had seen previously to consult on parenting for their younger child. This patient still depends on his parents financially, and they were writing the checks the client would bring to pay for therapy.
After a few months in which good progress seemed to be made, the client suddenly grew dissatisfied and began devaluing Maury and the treatment; he unexpectedly quit therapy, still owing an unpaid balance of over $600.
Maury had a good relationship with the client’s parents, and he is confident they would be happy to pay the balance. However, the client is an adult, and Maury does not have a signed Release of Information stating he can speak with the client’s parents.
Discuss what Maury can do to recover the unpaid balance. What ethical issues and concerns should he keep in mind? How might he avoid such a situation in the future?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.