Week 11 Discussion: Anemias
M.W. is a 69-year-old African American man and was referred to clinic for evaluation of increasing shortness of breath.
Past medical history
Chronic renal insufficiency
Congestive heart failure
Diabetes mellitus type 2, poor control
Deep vein thrombosis
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with respiratory failure
Height 69 inches, weight 205 lb
Blood pressure: 138/88
Pulse 86 beats/min, regular
Lungs clear, neck supple negative for jugular venous distention
Lower extremities +1 edema
Scr = 2.8 K+ = 5.1
BUN = 56
Na+ = 147
WBC = 5.0
Hb = 8.2
Hct = 24.6
Serum ferritin 189 mg/dL
Tobacco: 52 pack-years
Alcohol: distant past
Diagnosis: Anemia Of Ckd: Answer the following questions in full sentences using APA citations.
1. List specific goals of treatment for M.W.
2. What drug therapy would you prescribed? Why?
3. What are the parameters for monitoring success of therapy?
4. Discuss specific patient education based on the prescribed therapy.
5. List one or two adverse reactions for the selected agent that would cause you to change therapy.
6. What over-the-counter and/or alternative medications would be appropriate for M.W.?
7. What dietary and lifestyle changes would you recommended for M.W.?
Provide 3 Postings (Initial Posting and Respond to 2 Peer Based on APA Guidelines). Work must be supported by peer-reviewed article published within 5 years.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.