Week 13 Discussion: Contraception
J.L., a 27-year-old account executive, presents to the family medicine office for her annual checkup with her primary care provider. She has no significant past medical history except heavy menses. Her medications include calcium carbonate 500 mg orally twice a day and a multivitamin daily. She exercises regularly. Her family history is significant for cardiovascular disease (her father had an MI at age 54 and died of a further MI at age 63). She notes that she has been dating her current partner for approximately 5 months. She is interested in a reliable form of contraception. After discussing the various contraceptive options, she is here for contraceptive counseling.
1. Before prescribing an OCP regimen, what tests or examinations would you like to perform?
2. Identify three different contraceptive regimens that could be chosen for J.L. Note their differences and why you chose them.
3. Identify the potential side effects that need to be relayed to J.L. Note especially those side effects for which J.L. should seek immediate medical care.
Provide 3 Postings (Initial Posting and Respond to 2 Peer Based on APA Guidelines). Respond in complete sentences, 2-3 paragraphs. Work must be supported by peer-reviewed article published within 5 years.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.