For this week’s discussion do the following;
1. The title of the research article is : Exploring life history methodology in chronic illness: a study in Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
2. Identify the theoretical framework used in the article you chose (post the name of the theory and explain the theory).
3. Go the reference section of the article and Identify/select at least one primary source and one secondary source (articles) that supports the theoretical framework (list only the reference of these articles
Post a brief review of the abstracts of the primary source and secondary source in the article
Using in-text referencing and a reference list, submit your initial discussion at least 250 words APA 7th edition style
Identify a current health issue of interest to you e.g diabetes, HIV/AIDS, heart disease etc. On the basis of current epidemiologic evidence, explain the factors that have contributed to the following: the observed trend in mortality rates for this disease, the changes in survival; the changes in incidence. A key concept in epidemiology is that of the levels of prevention. As a community health nurse, describe primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention interventions related to this health issue. Are there modifiable factors, such as health behaviors that lend themselves to better prevention efforts? Use an example that is different than the postings of other students.
Initial response and two responses and 250-300 words
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.