Describe the different types of customers and why this information is important in determining customers’ needs.
Discussion Instructions (Initial Post is Require before “Viewing” Peer Posts): You are required to submit a substantial response. A substantial response is one that stays on topic and fully addresses the assignment in a clear, concise, and meaningful manner. Substantial Content refers to providing relevant content toward the actual topic of the discussions. This includes quality input, questions and information in your discussion posts and responses to peers.
The deliverable length of initial posting must be at least 150 words. After the initial posting, students are required to respond to at least two (2) peers responses. Peer responses must be at least 50 words for each response, in order to receive full credit. Discussions must be the students original thoughts based on the topics from the “Open Educational Resource” (OER) Course Textbook and/or other referenced sources. Direct quotes from references must be less than 10 words. Please review postings for sentence structure, grammar and punctuation errors.
Plagiarized discussions will result in a “0” for the submission of this assignment.
Late submissions are not accepted for discussions.
All assignment(s) derive from the OER Textbook. For academic purposes, at least 1 APA formatted reference is required pertaining to the topic(s).
Saylor URL: http://www.saylor.org/books Saylor.org
This text was adapted by The Saylor Foundation under a Creative
Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License without
attribution as requested by the work’s original creator or licensee.
Saylor URL: http://www.saylor.org/books Saylor.org
Welcome to The Power of Selling
You’re about to go on a journey that will take you to places you can’t even imagine. Think about being able
to get what you want in life. While that may sound far-fetched, it’s not. You really can get what you want,
if you learn to use the right skills. That’s what this book is about.
Selling is a skill that everyone uses every day, no matter what they do for a living. Want to be successful?
Learn how to sell. “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get
what they want,” according to famous sales expert, Zig Ziglar. That means listening and connecting with
people, understanding their needs, what they want, what motivates them, and then capturing their
imagination with a reason to buy…from you (Ziglar).
This book is different from other textbooks about selling. While it uses the traditional selling tenets as its
foundation, it adapts the concepts to the rapidly changing world of business in today’s environment,
including the use of Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, blogs, wikis, and other interactive ways of connecting
with customers. In addition, this book is filled with many unique approaches to traditional topics. For
example, Chapter 10 “The Presentation: The Power of Solving Problems” covers how to create an elevator
pitch for your product as well as for your personal brand; Chapter 13 “Follow-Up: The Power of Providing
Service That Sells” explains Net Promoter Score, a nontraditional method of measuring of customer
satisfaction; and Chapter 15 “Entrepreneurial Selling: The Power of Running Your Own
Business” addresses how selling can help you realize your dream of being an entrepreneur and starting
your own company.
There are four special features that make this book interesting and interactive:
1. Links to videos, Web sites, articles, and podcasts. The focus on real-world experience and
sales professionals is carried throughout the book. Not only will you learn from real examples, but
you’ll also learn from current events.
2. Video ride-alongs. The best way to learn selling is to experience it. And just about every
salesperson starts out in sales by going on ride-alongs with an experienced salesperson or manager to
learn how selling is done firsthand. In order to provide the experience of a ride-along, each chapter
starts with a short video featuring a sales professional who shares personal insights and practical t
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.