Apply strategies for evaluating different art forms in various contexts.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
Your workplace has built a parking deck. The ground level is unusable for cars due to clearance issues. The company you work for recently heard that it can receive tax breaks if it invests in an art collection, so they have decided to turn the unusable first level of the parking deck into an art museum. You have been asked to spearhead this initiative.
Create a proposal for a corporate art collection. Be sure your proposal answers the following questions:
What type of work will you select? Include a description.
Why is this type of art a good investment for your particular company? Include a rationale.
What is the budget? Include the total cost with details.
What other expenses will be associated with the management of this art collection? List the details with costs.
What other external resources will you use to offset this budget? List the details of the resources.
Grammar Checking – How do I create a Grammarly account?
Rasmussen Writing Guide
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.