FIPS County Population
34001 Atlantic County 274549
34003 Bergen County 905116
34005 Burlington County 448734
34007 Camden County 513657
34009 Cape May County 97265
34011 Cumberland County 156898
34013 Essex County 783969
34015 Gloucester County 288288
34017 Hudson County 634266
34019 Hunterdon County 128349
34021 Mercer County 366513
34023 Middlesex County 809858
34025 Monmouth County 630380
34027 Morris County 492276
34029 Ocean County 576567
34031 Passaic County 501226
34033 Salem County 66083
34035 Somerset County 323444
34037 Sussex County 149265
34039 Union County 536499
34041 Warren County 108692
Decision Making via Data Analysis
Release Date: Feb 21st, 2022
Due Date: March 27th, 2022 – 11:59pm MST. No extension will be provided.
Please submit your working R file (“Midterm_LastName_FirstName.R”), the dataset files you used for your analysis, and
the corresponding PDF file with your data manipulation steps and insights learned from the dataset. If the files are not
properly uploaded, points will be deducted from your grade.
There are three datasets available, select your topic on interest and elaborate the visualizations required in the Grading
Datasets available in Blackboard
• Dataset 1- FIFA Players
FIFA (video game series) is a soccer video game released annually by Electronic Arts under the EA Sports label. This dataset
contains a full list of the characteristics of the most skilled soccer players in the world. Imagine you are asked to develop
a report summarizing the dataset, what insights can you provide to your stakeholder?
• US-Accidents: A Countrywide Traffic Accident Dataset
“This is a countrywide traffic accident dataset, which covers 49 states of the United States. The data is continuously being
collected from February 2016, using several data providers, including two APIs which provide streaming traffic event data.
These APIs broadcast traffic events captured by a variety of entities, such as the US and state departments of
transportation, law enforcement agencies, traffic cameras, and traffic sensors within the road-networks. Currently, there
are about 3.0 million accident records in this dataset. Check the below descriptions for more detailed information.”
Data by: Sobhan Moosavi: https://smoosavi.org/datasets/us_accidents
• 25 Points – Project description, a clear explanation of the question(s) you seek to answer with your analysis.
What are the visualizations telling you? Remember to implement the storytelling approach (CRISP-DM).
• 15 Points – Scatterplot
• 15 Points – Heatmap
• 15 Points – Treemap
• 25 Points – Geographic map
• 5 Points – Your graph of choice – explicitly mention what is your graph of choice
• Complexity of analysis, amount of variable selection, scope of analysis
• Data Transformation steps
• Grammar of graphics: Apply the appropriate graphic variable types for the data type and scale.
• Importance: The extent to which the visualization addresses problems facilitate decision making.
• Relevancy: Visualization contains no color, symbolism, or text that is irrelevant to the question the visualization
seeks to answer.
• Aesthetic Design: Meticulous care given to colors, shape, size, background, annotation, and overall design
• This is an individual, take-home project.
• Copying another student work or colluding to prepare the exam will carry a grade of
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.