Your supervisor has asked you to lead a team of paralegals in your office in a project to prepare a public service PowerPoint presentation to the community about how a case moves through your state’s criminal court system. This presentation will explain the steps in how a case moves through the courts and who is involved in the courtroom work group.
The presentation should be 4–5 slides in length (not including the introductory slide and reference slide) and should include the following:
List the stages of the criminal process from the pre-trial stage through the end of the trial and what occurs at each stage.
Who are the members of the courtroom work group, and what are their roles in the courtroom?
How would a criminal case be appealed to a higher court in your jurisdiction?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.