Guidelines for Crime Data Paper (Step 2)
Feedback from first Paper: The exercise is correct, only that you are not using the total of violent crimes. Please indicate on the step 2 of the paper the type of violent crime you are working with.
Demonstrate you know how interpret crime rates per 100,000, explain and analyze the causes of violent crime in your town/city, and propose measures for violent crime prevention and control.
You are a criminologist hired by the Chief of the Police Department in your town/city and you are asked to produce a report analyzing the data collected for the step 1of the Data Crime Paper. To produce this report, you need to conduct research and analyze specific violent crimes happening in your town/city and propose measures for crime prevention and control.
This is what you need to include in the report:
A. Title: Violent Crime in
, Analysis, Prevention and Control
B. Introductory Points.
· Provide a brief background about the town/city you are working on. This
background should include socio-demographic facts such as: total population, main economic activity, rates of unemployment and poverty, most common types of violent crime and their patterns in your community. Also, indicate the period used for the collected data (for instance 2010 -2019).
· You can search the Internet to find demographic information on your town/city; use the U.C.R databases to find information on most prevalent violent crimes in your town/city (always using rate per 100,000), and use Chapter 2, Section on Crime Patterns to suggest the patterns of the most common crimes in your town/city.
· This section should be of a minimum of 250 words. Don’t forget to use in-text citations to indicate the sources whenever is needed.
C. Data Analysis
• Start this section by inserting the table comparing violent crime between the state and the town/city and the graph showing crime trends from the step 1 of the assignment. Please incorporate any feedback provided in the step 1 of the paper, if it applies. You can see the feedback on my grades.
• Contrast and analyze the violent crime trends between the state and the town/city making any references to numbers in rates per 100,000. For instance, based on the trends show in the graph, how rates per 100,000 of violent crime in your town/city compared to the state? Are the lines following the same trends for both totals of violent crime? What are the differences? And what are the possible explanations to those differences. Click here for explanations on the use of rates per 100,000 and here for an example of comparison of murder rates per 100,000 in U.S. cities.
· Analyze the causes and patterns of the most common violent crimes in your town/city identified in the in the introduction. Use Chapter 2, Section on Crime Patterns (Seasonal and Chapter 10, Causes of violent crime to discuss and explain on the causes of violent crim
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.