ROLE MODEL CONSULTATION
(25% of total Grade; 20% Written, 5% Presentation)
· The purpose of the Role Model Consultation Assignment is for students to gain a deeper understanding of the practice of creative individuals with a view towards applying these insights to improve creative practice. Students will capture insights, learnings, and reflections in a written paper. To complete this assignment, students will arrange a 15-25 minute consultation session with a role model of their choosing. During the course of the consultation with the role model, students
to focus their consultative discussions on the following:
· Who is this person? How/why are they an ‘innovator’?
· What skillsets, habits, and/or practices does the role model embrace/ believe are important to their innovation successes? How/why are they important?
· What tips/advice does this role model have for you as you plan for your own creative career?
· How does the information you were given relate to our discussions of innovation and the character of the innovator?
· What are the key learnings you are taking from this exchange?
The Learning Outcomes
Be the end of this assignment, students will have demonstrated the ability to:
· Identify a deliberate set of individual creative dispositions, habits, practices, and skills to be modeled.
· Appraise the relationship between creativity and innovation
· A role model subject with whom to consult (
do not choose your parent or family member
Format for the Written Submission:
i. Written Submissions will be submitted into SLATE dropbox on/before the due date (late submissions are subjected to late penalty)
ii. Written submissions will be a minimum of 5 pages double spaced 12 pt font; formatted according to APA format; include a word count on the title page; include a reference page with a minimum of 3 academic sources.
iii. Also, while transcripts are not required, please feel free to use ‘block quotes’ of your subject’s responses in the body of the paper (though do note that you need to ensure a considerable portion is your writing, not just a full document of cut and pastes).
iv. You should also include Conclusion: A summary section of key insights taken from the consultation.
v. Also, include a Bibliography: Reference list of sources used/cited in the paper.
Projects will be graded according to the following criteria:
SUMMARY, ANALYSIS, AND INSIGHT: /15
Did the student explain who their role model is and why this person is an appropriate role model?
Did the submission show robust and appropriate consultation findings?
Did the submission show the ability to tie consultation findings with texts/theoretical material from the course (or other relevant academic sources)?
Were the insights derived from the consultation logical and creative?
Was the submission a minimum of 5 pages?
Were there a minimu
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.