Question for the week: You have read in Swink that “every process has a constraint.” You have also viewed the TED Talks Video on Nicola Tesla. Using information from the text book and what you have learned about Tesla answer these questions:
Think about your current or past organization and write about a process in detail and then explain a constraint that process creates. You are to write 200 – 300 words to identify the process and then another 150 words to describe the constraint to include what innovations that could be applied to mitigate these constraints. What “new ideas” can you bring? Be inventive! Use APA and cite the text book at least once. Total number of Words should be between 350 to 450. Consider what innovations that could be applied to mitigate these constraints. What “new ideas” can you bring? Be inventive!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.