For the topic of discussion this week. I have chosen to talk about the #MeToo movement, a movement in recent history where women were exposing abusers and sharing their stories in order to bring light to the number of women affected by sexual assault. This movement existed almost solely on the internet, with the hashtag being the main form to find and share survivor’s stories. This movement was critical in exposing several abusers and awful people around the world, including celebrities and people in positions of power. This social movement was quite successful in terms of its goal, which was to spread awareness and truth to the world. Since this movement existed almost solely on social media platforms, predominantly Twitter, it took full use of the sites’ capabilities. The hashtag is a perfect example. By using and searching up the hashtag, it allows everyone’s stories to come to light and gain the proper attention it needs, while at the same time proving the point that women around the world stay silent about their assaults and abuse due to fear. This movement gave many women the courage they needed to expose some of the worst people on the planet and have justice served. It is sad to think that this is the reality that we live in but growth can only come from knowledge of such things, which leads us to be able to identify and prevent future assault.
There are some groups out there that deem this movement as “controversial”, typically due to their own fear of being exposed. As a quick reminder, fake reports can happen, but having 1 false report out of 1000 does not disregard the other 999. It would be extremely ignorant to think so.
Overall, this movement used all of social medias’ sharing capabilities to spread the proper messages, bring justice, enlighten others, and unite the largest demographic of the world; women. I would say it was completely successful.
The social movement I decided to discuss about bullying. Anti Bullying is a social movement that brings awareness to kids to speak up when they are being bullied. Kids in school need to know that bullying isn’t okay. There are kids that killed themselves because they’ve been bullied in school. It is sad to see our young generation go through this. We have to let our young generation know that bullying isn’t okay. This social movement uses social media to benefit their goals by using the hashtag #antibullying. It let everyone that’s on social media know that bullying isn’t okay. Bullying is when a person seeks to harm other people or intimidate people. This movement has impacted by social media because there are people losing their kids to bullying. People are saddened by kids passing away to bullying. Since social media is the only way to get the whole world involve, the hashtag #antibullying and #stopbullying helps people stop bullying. It won’t happen overnight but when people use that hashtag and post news ab
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.