To create your Final Course Project PowerPoint Presentation, you should not copy and paste large sections of text from your written proposal. A PowerPoint presentation is different from a written report. Your slides should include only the main points from your proposal, and these main points should be condensed into short phrases and explanations. Your PowerPoint presentation should include the following elements: The presentation should include 9-10 slides, including the Title Slide. It is important to ensure your instructor can follow your presentation and understand what you are communicating. You will not be recording your voice; you will be giving your instructor your script directly on the slides themselves and in the dialog box.
The presentation should include:
Purpose Statement Slides
Original and Creative Solution Slides
Visuals that enhance your presentation
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.