Cause & Effect Essay:
Research: 1 Source Max 2 sources
No preposition at the end of the sentence
1) Stay focused on the purpose of your analysis.
Peer review March 31 and April 5th
Due April 10th
2) Adapt content and tone to your purpose and readers
3) Think rigorously about causes and effect.
What are the possible reasons?
Which are most likely?
Who was involved?
-what are some future possible future consequences?
-Which consequences are negative?
-Which are positive?
4) Write a thesis that focuses the paper on causes, effects or both.
Thesis on causes: our school system has been weakened by an overemphasis on trendy electives.
Thesis on effects: an ineffectual school system has left to crippling teacher’s strikes and widespread disrespect for the teaching profession.
Thesis on both: Bureaucratic inefficiency has created a school system, unresponsive to children’s emotional, physical, and intellectual needs.
5) Choose an organizational Pattern
1) You present what you consider the erroneous or obvious views first, show why they are unsound or limited, and then present what yoy feel to be the actual causes & effects.
6) Use language that hints at the complexity of cause-effect relationships
-Must be obvious
-There is no doubt
It is probable that…
NO CONTRACTIONS in this essay
As a result
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.