Length: A minimum of 280 words, not including references
Citations: At least one high-level scholarly reference in APA from within the last 5 years
Eric Johnson is a 21-year-old Caucasian male who is in his senior year of college. The patient has a history of seasonal allergies. He does not remember what his allergist told him to take for his allergies in the past. He wants to know what he can take. He presents to the clinic today with complaints of a stuffy nose, shortness of breath, fever TMAX 102 at home, and a productive cough. He also notes that over the past few months he has also noticed a watery discharge and burning when he urinates. He does admit to having unprotected intercourse last month. He undergoes rapid testing and a chest x-ray while in the clinic. His diagnoses are pneumonia, chlamydia, and seasonal allergies.
Clinic Vital Signs: BP 125/75, HR 116, Temp 102.5, O2 94%. He has no known drug allergies.
Q1. What are the recommended medications to start this specific patient on? Please provide the drug class, generic & trade name, and the initial starting dose.
Q2. Please discuss the mechanism of action of each of the drugs you listed.
Q3. Please discuss the side effect profile of each medication you listed.
Q4. Are there any interactions between any of the medications you prescribed?
Q5. What other non-pharmacological interventions would be suggested?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.