I just need case study assignment 3. I am also adding a business case sample.
420-AT1-UM – Introduction to Business Analysis – CASE STUDY
Saturday, July 13, 2019
Jennifer Furniture Inc company was founded by Eric Smith and named it after his daughter 30 years ago.
The company started manufacturing custom, hand-crafted wooden antique furniture. It was Mr. Smith’s
dream since a child when he started working with his hands to create different miniature Christmas
ornaments, moved to wooden toys and eventually to his family wooden kitchen table and chairs by the
age of 16. He was off to college and university to obtain his education and received his Bachelors in
Economics. He got a job as an Economic analyst in a big company where he met his wide. When the first
child was coming, he realized that his passion also came back and created his daughter’s room furniture.
From that moment he and his wife agreed to start looking into making his dream come true: create top
quality furniture that will last forever. And the dream finally had a destination …
Jennifer Furniture Inc company provides superior solid wood furniture and its reputation over the last
three decades ensured excellence in every step of the customer’s purchasing experience. Their product
lines increased from tables, chairs and bedrooms sets to include cupboards, desks, chests and trunks,
stools and benches. They now have two manufacturing plants and over 250 employees under their
Each plant has its own Plant Manager and Supervisor and their own warehouse storing materials, parts
and finished goods. The warehouse managers (Mr. Philips and Mr. Larry have been in the company for
20 years) ensure the proper storage of all materials and finished goods and is also responsible for the
planning of transporting the goods to the end customer.
The Production Planner/Supervisor Mr. Jones is responsible to schedule the productions runs by
scheduling the proper resources, equipment required and parts required in order to avoid delays and
improve work force productivity. He has been with the company for almost 20 years and he likes doing
things the old-school way.
The company has a central Human Resources, Purchasing, Customer Sales, Accounting, Legal and
Information Technology departments at the head quarters.
Although the company is still growing its sales levels, Executive management recently requested a full
audit and some of the results on inventory and financials were disturbing:
For the last 2 years the company has not actually met the forecasted sales demand, which
resulted on customer orders being delayed. Their stock inventory seems to be depleted faster
than the customers orders committed dates, which makes no sense. Production is at full
throttle with currently 3 shifts working and having a 24-hour production line and yet still orders
are being delayed.
Another finding was that some of the suppliers have changed the quality of wo
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.