The purpose of this project is to examine your understanding of the roles, skills of managers and to develop strategies to implement goals and strategies. Using a case study, you will be asked to demonstrate how motivation, relationship building, and trust affect organizational effectiveness.
Step 1: Carefully read the case study below.
Step 2: Comprise a 5-6page paper (excluding the title page and reference list page) that includes ALL of the following points:
· Research the concepts of motivation, trust, and behavior as they individually, and collectively, relate to the ability for leaders to create sound management relationships that ultimately lead to successful organizations.
· Apply your research on the concepts of motivation, trust, and behavior to the relationship-building issues identified in the case study.
· Develop a forward strategy for leadership, and management that focuses on relationship building, diversity and trust that will help the organization implement these new strategies.
· Explain the reasoning/conclusions behind your plan elements and support them with your research, class materials, and case-study facts.
· Analyze how the plan/strategies you develop for management will maximize organizational effectiveness, purpose and vision.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PREPARE THE SUBMISSION:
· Carefully read the grading rubric for the assignment!
· Check the instructions to make sure ALL elements of the assignment have been covered
· Students are expected to use a variety as well as multiple course readings and research to support ideas, reasoning, and conclusions.
· This assignment requires the use of, at minimum, 5 scholarly references/sources
· Follow APA style and format guidelines to ensure that your final submission includes a Title Page, In-Text Citations, and a Reference List.
· Paraphrase from relevant sources to show a greater understanding of the topics. Limit quotes, though when used explain their significance. Provide the page or paragraph number as appropriate for APA format. Note that a reference within a reference list cannot exist without an associated in-text citation and vice versa.
· The analysis should begin with an introductory paragraph that clearly and succinctly explains what you intend to cover in the body of the paper.
· The analysis should end with a conclusion/summary paragraph that clearly and succinctly explains what you covered in the body of the paper.
· Third-person writing is required. Third-person means that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first-person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second-person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link:
· Contractions are not used in business writing, so the expectation is that students do NOT use contractions in the assignment.
· The paper must be double-spaced with 1-inch margins wi
Requirements of the Assignment
Met requirements of the assignment. Identification of the issues were concluded by using ideas that were supported from a thorough use of research, class material and case study facts; reflects an insightful and complex understanding of behaviors that can affect effective management
Met some of the requirements of the assignment.Identification of the issues were concluded by using ideas that were supported from of class material, case study facts and research; reflects an good understanding of behaviors that can affect effective management, but was missing one issue discussion or one or two were not developed.
Identification of the issues were mostly concluded by using ideas that were supported from of class material, case study facts and research; reflects a satisfactory understanding of behaviors that can affect effective management, but was missing two issues from the discussion or three were not developed leaving the impression of a general discussion.
Attempt was made to identify some of the issues but elements were missing; those presented were either unclear or implied; conclusions derived from logical reasoning supported by the facts, class material and research was minimal or not present.
No Identification and/or explanation was not made or minimal depth leaving the impression of an incorrect or unsupported understanding of the concepts.
Score of Requirements of the Assignment,/ 3
Demonstrates strong knowledge and understanding of of motivation, trust and relationship building along with these impact organizational effectiveness
Demonstrates a thorough analysis of motivation, trust and relationship building. Good discussion supported by research.
Includes an analysis of the topics though not in depth. Most of the discussion was general and underdeveloped by the research.
Attempt was made to address the topics with many elements missing.
Little to no research was evident and the discussion was absent and/or the explanation was lacking supportive reasoning.
Score of Content,/ 2
Excellent analysis of your research on the concepts of motivation, trust, and behavior to the relationship-building issues identified in the case study. thoroughly supported by course and research material and showed insightful and complex understanding as to how the improvement recommendations will lead to success
Good analysis your research on the concepts of motivation, trust, and behavior to the relationship-building issues identified in the case study. using logical reasoning (justification) that were supported by course and research material but 1 to 2 minor areas in the discussion were underdeveloped because of missing examples.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.