I need help.
Need to rewrite funding request adding in the following.
· $750 Register Business
· $1200 Legal expenses obtaining license and permits
· $3500 Grand opening/ 2000 flyers (4 cents)
· $2400 Insurance
· $1500 Payroll software
· $35,600 Rent 1yr 1.76 p/sq ft
· $25,000 Remodel
· $500 Startup expenses
· $2500 Phone/Utility
· $30,000 Operational cost 3 months
· $12,500 Startup inventory
· $3720 Storage hardware (Bins, utensil racks, Ash trays, etc.)
· $6000 Counter equipment
· $3150 Cash register, security, ventilation, and Signage
· $600 Website
· $2500 Miscellaneous
Need to rewrite what research shows why consumers would buy these products.
International Smoke Shop
179 Roasted Nut Ln
Smithfield, North Carolina 27577
I. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
International Smoke Shop (referred to from hereon in as the “Company”) is intended to be established as a C-corporation at
179 Roasted Nut Ln, Smithfield, North Carolina 27577 with the expectation of rapid expansion in the high-end smoke shop
industry. The Company solicits financial backing in order to be able to introduce its new product (described below).
The Company shall be formed as C-corporation under North Carolina state laws and headed by Jordan Slade.
I have been mentored into business 10years ago by a colleague and manager from Ford. I sat on Ford Customer Service
Committee for 1yr at Ford dealership in Jamestown, ND. I’m currently enrolling into a transferrable program for Business
Management at NC State. Im a survivor of a MVR 2-28-17,. That left me with a severe TBI that also caused 2 strokes. I’m
alive to change the world. One business at a time. Exactly how I relearned how to walk and talk.
To creating a peaceful atmosphere in local community. Where goods/products can be purchased.
The Company’s primary product will be Smoke accessories: Hand blown glass pieces, bags, scales, vape products, fine
cigars, cigarettes, energy drinks, clothing, bags/purses
There will be a multitude of products sold.
All products sold will have come directly from West Coast businesses. Made and manufactured in U.S. Except Tobacco and
The Company requests a total loan of $90,000.00 over the course of 48 months, to be used for the following purposes:
Licensing/permits. To purchase store and make alterations where needed to meet code standards. To purchase necessary
items for product placement. Point of sale system. Insurance policies. Initial utility setup costs for first 1-3 months. To
purchase an alarm system/cameras. To purchase cooler for energy drinks. To purchase a staging area 20x20ft. To host
community comedians or bands/artists.
Purpose Loan Amount
Initial hiring background checks, etc. $500.00
Long-term debt payment is a key feature of the Company’s financial plan. We expect to break even within a two years
operation if not less time period following the introduction of our product. Financial predictions suggest a minimum 100%%
return on investment by the conclusion of the financing period.
II. BUSINESS SUMMARY
In the United States, the high-end smoke shop industry presently makes 312,000 dollars in sales.
Cigarettes are anticipated to dominate the market segment and hold the largest revenue shares of the market, about 38.54%
in the forecast year by 2026.
Research shows that consumers in this industry primarily focus on the following factors when making purchasing decisions:
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.