Compare and contrast the role of the Golgi apparatus and mitochondria in plant and animal cells.
Answer discussion questions 4-5 peer reviewed references with citations at least one for each
question. 400 word minimum.
1.Compare and contrast the role of the Golgi apparatus and mitochondria in plant and animal
2.Discuss the composition of the cell membrane, cytoskeleton, cell wall, and their functions.
Discuss the role of lipids in the structure of the cell. Please give examples.
3.Discuss how intercellular channels allow the direct movement of substances between
adjacent cells in plants and animals.
Follow-on discussion questions:
Explain how ions and molecules move across membranes.
Explain how the ACE2 protein allows entry for SARs Co-V2 to into a cell.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.