PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING QUESTION AND RESPONSE AND PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL FEED BACK ONLY!!!
Describe how project management offices can support and improve project execution.
A project management office (PMO) is the central hub of a project dealing with all of its parts. Due to the lack of timely completion, over budget, and off of the original plan the project management offices were created. PMOs can range in size from one professional in small organizations to involve hundreds or even thousands of people. Via our textbook, they mention how Casey and Peck characterize different kinds of PMOs. The organization falls into 4 categories. The 4 categories are:
Weather station- this is where they track and monitor project performance.
Control tower- this category helps to improve project execution.
Resource pool- the resource pool is there to keep the project managers and professionals up to date with their training.
Command and control center- under this category they are strictly in control and give out the orders of what to do.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.