Review the SWOT Analysis you completed in Week 3. Focus on the bigger picture that addresses your organization’s overall strategy in terms of the strengths and opportunities you identified.
Prepare a 700-word Strategic Systems Thinking Strategy Proposal that identifies 3 key organization strengths and the role they play in identifying and building upon 3 key opportunities that fit your organization’s overall strategy.
In the proposal, include:
· 3 key organization strengths and the role they play in identifying and building upon 3 key opportunities that fit your organization’s overall strategy
· An analysis of the following:
· Elements of “chaos,” identified through your 5 Whys or Fishbone diagram, that can be turned into “butterfly effects” or potential large-scale strategic opportunities for your organization
· Potential opportunities for projects that apply creativity in the solution of identified “chaotic” issues or problems within your organization
· Potential leverage points that will help your organization build on a strength(s) to take advantage of strategic opportunities
· A description of how chaos theory applies to your strategic opportunities
· A final systems thinking diagram that focuses on strategic project opportunities for your organization
Cite 3 reputable references to support your diagram and paper (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your references according to
Part 2A DUE 3/17/2022 Today
· Which of the twelve leverage points listed in chapter 6 is most needed in the US health care system? Defend your answer.
The 12 Leverage points from Chapter 6 are as follows:
Transcending Paradigms, Paradigms (The mind-set out of which the system—its goals, structure, rules, delays, parameters—arises), Goals (The purpose or function of the system), Self-Organization (The power to add, change, or evolve system structure), Rules (Incentives, punishments, constraints), Information Flows (The structure of who does and does not have access to information), Reinforcing Feedback Loops (The strength of the gain of driving loops), Balancing Feedback Loops (The strength of the feedbacks relative to the impacts they are trying to correct), Delays (The lengths of time relative to the rates of system changes),Stock-and-Flow Structures (Physical systems and their nodes of intersection), Buffers (The sizes of stabilizing stocks relative to their flows), and Numbers (Constants and parameters such as subsidies, taxes, standards).
Delay, to me would be the most impactful leverage in healthcare and one that requires the most control. Delays in services can be detrimental to patient care and health systems. One of the most tracked measures of healthcare efficiencies is access to care. Access to care can be described as the time from when the patient seeks care to the time the patient act
ABC/123 Version X
What does the organization do well?
Starbucks’ profitability has risen to 14% in recent years. It also outperforms its competition with a 24.54 percent ROI and a 29.16 percent ROE. Starbucks is known for its high-quality coffee and friendly service.
Starbucks reinvests money in new sites. Its effective operations and strategic decisions have benefited the company greatly. Starbuck’s reward program keeps people hooked on coffee. For every $1, you get 3 stars. Collect 150 stars for a free drink. Rewards members also get mobile payment, pre-order, and free birthday drinks.
An extremely large volume of merchandise is required to support a large volume of commerce, and Starbucks has perfected the art of supply chain management. It sources its coffee beans from a variety of geographical locations around the world, guaranteeing that consumer demand is always met.
What unique resources can the organization draw on?
Its $4 billion brand is the most valuable in the coffeehouse industry. Starbucks’ customer service is one of its major features, with precisely blended coffee, premium music, helpful personnel, and a nice atmosphere. Starbucks has implemented gender-neutral restrooms to safeguard the LGBT community from persecution. It’s in response to anti-LGBTQ measures that target transgender persons.
Starbucks has developed hundreds of customized beverage options for such a fundamental food item as coffee, many of which are closely associated with the company’s overall brand, such as the perennially popular pumpkin spice latte. Consumers can further advertise their allegiance to a firm by purchasing branded merchandise, and the expansion into supermarket goods allowed consumers to bring their favorite mixes to their homes or offices rather than relying simply on a restaurant.
What do other organizations see as strengths?
It has over 20,000 coffeehouses in 60 countries, making it the world’s largest coffeehouse network. The company offers a wide range of advantages and a greater salary than competitors. Employees hired between July 2021 and October 2021 had their hourly pay increase by 5%. Starbucks’ tenured employees will also see a 6% pay rise.
In the consumer goods industry, Starbucks is one of the most well-known and respected names. Customers are strongly committed to this business, which has practically uncountable stores across the United States with lineups around the corner for the majority of drive-thrust. This has contributed to the chain’s long-term viability. In many ways, it was responsible for transforming coffee into a “luxury” product rather than a ubiquitous commodity like tea. Furthermore, it has maintained a strong brand presence through the use of popular items and active public relations campaigns.
What could the organization improve?
Starbucks’ profitability and coffee price are heavily reliant on the pr
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.