To answer all questions with peer reviewed evidence .
No plagiarism and deliver with time.
Assignment 2: Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation Note and Patient Case Presentation
Psychiatric notes are a way to reflect on your practicum experiences and connect them to the didactic learning you gain from your NRNP courses. Comprehensive psychiatric evaluation notes, such as the ones required in this practicum course, are often used in clinical settings to document patient care.
For this Assignment, you will document information about a patient that you examined in a group setting during the last 4 weeks, using the Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation Note Template provided. You will then use this note to develop and record a case presentation for this patient.
· Review this week’s Learning Resources and consider the insights they provide about clinical practice guidelines.
· Select a group patient for whom you conducted psychotherapy for a mood disorder during the last 4 weeks. Create a Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation Note on this patient using the template provided in the Learning Resources. There is also a completed template provided as an exemplar and guide. All psychiatric evaluation notes must be signed, and each page must be initialed by your Preceptor. When you submit your note, you should include the complete comprehensive psychiatric evaluation note as a Word document and pdf/images of each page that is initialed and signed by your Preceptor. You must submit your note using SafeAssign.
Please Note: Electronic signatures are not accepted. If both files are not received by the due date, Faculty will deduct points per the Walden Grading Policy.
· Then, based on your evaluation of this patient, develop a video presentation of the case. Plan your presentation using the Assignment rubric and rehearse what you plan to say. Be sure to review the Kaltura Media Uploader resource in the left-hand navigation of the classroom for help creating your self-recorded Kaltura video.
· Include at least five scholarly resources to support your assessment and diagnostic reasoning.
· Ensure that you have the appropriate lighting and equipment to record the presentation.
Record yourself presenting the complex case study for your clinical patient. In your presentation:
· Dress professionally and present yourself in a professional manner.
· Display your photo ID at the start of the video when you introduce yourself.
· Ensure that you do not include any information that violates the principles of HIPAA (i.e., don’t use the patient’s name or any other identifying information).
· Present the full complex case study. Be succinct in your presentation, and do not exceed 8 minutes. Include subjective and objective data; assessment from most recent mental status exam; current psychiatric diagnosis including differentials that were ruled out; current psychotherapeutic plan (include one health promotion activity and one patient education strategy you provided); and patient progress toward treatment goals.
Subjective: What det
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.