please see attached
Monet. The water lily pond, need help gathering info about the famous monet art .
Write a Two Page Paper.
1. Visit a virtual museum as listed below and select an artwork to review. If you visit an actual museum, extra credit of 10 points are available. Many museums are open by appointment right now. Provide proof of attendance with a photo of your entry ticket, dated within March – April 2022.
2. Introduce the artwork by artist, title, date, and medium preferably in one sentence.
3. Intensely observe and describe the contents of the artwork in detail in your own words, and discuss it in terms of some of the vocabulary you have learned in this class. Imagine you are describing it to someone who can not see it, as if you are helping them visualize it. Set the overall scene, then establish the details. Describe as many details as you can in a logical way. What formal factors shape the artwork? What is your response to it? In your description include human terms, such as how the artwork feels. Is there a mood or emotions associated with the work?
4. When talking about the work you can discuss the artist in the past tense, but always refer to the artwork itself in the present tense, unless it was destroyed.
Past Tense: The artist used a variety of warm colors to express a feeling of joy.
Present Tense: The painting gives a feeling of joy through the use of warms colors.
5. Include a few insightful sentences about the work’s historical significance such as how it fits into art history, or within the artist’s own body of work, or specific to the context of the show. This provides a broader context of the artwork.
6. The paper must be written in 3rd person meaning, with no use of “I, you, or we.”
A sentence in the first person: “I went to the museum and saw a painting of irises by Vincent Van Gogh.”
A sentence in third person: “At the museum is a painting of irises by Vincent Van Gogh.”
7. Although the majority of the paper is to be written with your own words and ideas, be sure to properly quote and cite any reference materials utilized. Try to write the paper from your own point of view before reading and searching for more information. I am not too picky about how you cite your sources, just be sure to
acknowledge them within the paper,
with quotations, or if paraphrased with a number or author’s last name in parentheses
and cite at the end of the paper
Most of what you might quote will come from the museum site or article that you find on the internet. When known acknowledge the author by listing their name and provide a link to where you found the information. This part goes at the end of the paper with the accompanying citation number and/or author’s name.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.