For this assignment, do the following:
Download the file Sample Data.
Prepare a chart similar to the one in the downloaded file to indicate whether the correlation between variables A and B were found to be positive, negative, or minimal.
Provide explanation and justification for your decisions.
In your own words, explain what it means if the correlation of 2 variables is positive, negative, or minimal (close to 0), and give an example of each.
What do you deduce from the correlations? Explain if you believe these to be short or long-term objectives and outcomes.
What are the implications for Big D Incorporated regarding its client in the outdoor sporting goods?
What are the implications for the penetration into the indoor sporting goods market?
Also, how can you use the correlation tools to identify the variables in the research toward the expansion into the indoor sporting goods market?
positive, negative, minimal?
Number of indoor basketball leagues in demographic area
Three college basketball teams and one NBA team in region to spark interest.
High demographic of younger target market.
Lack of any indoor sporting facilities.
High number of indoor sporting facilities.
Extremely warm geographic area.
Rural geographic setting.
High-income geographic area.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.