Please find attached document
1. Can the repeated-measures ANOVA technique in can be used to analyze a design with only one independent variable? Explain your answer in detail.
2. Is Tukey HSD test appropriate for data analyzed with a repeated-measures ANOVA? Explain your answer in detail.
Data Set 12-1
3. Calculate SStot using data set 12-1. Show all of your work.
4. Calculate SStreat using data set 12-1. Show all of your work.
5. Developmental psychologists study children at different ages. In this study, the children were tested three times, at ages 5, 6 and 7. At each age, they worked a set of 25 problems. Each problem was a measure of the child’s understanding of the concept of conservation (the concept that quantity remains the same despite changes in shape). The scores below represent percentage correct on the set of 25 problems. Calculate a repeated-measures ANOVA, Tukey HSD tests, and write an interpretation.
6. How do you calculate the F ratio in a repeated-measures ANOVA?
7. Compare one-factor repeated-measures ANOVA is and a one-way ANOVA.
8. What is the maximum number of independent variables that can be handled by a one-factor repeated-ANOVA? Explain.
9. A one-factor repeated-measures ANOVA partitions the total variance into how many component(s)? Explain your answer.
10. Describe when Type I error occurs.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.