PowerPoint pertaining to HealthCare. Word document attached with questions to be answered and requirements.
APA formatting and reference page needed.
For your Final Presentation, you will continue your Week 3 The U.S. Health Care Presentation: Part 1 assignment on the on the U.S. health care system by expanding on the information it presented. Please note, you are adding on to the assignment you started in Week 3. If you do not include the previous slides, it will negatively impact your score. Please review the rubric if you are unsure of the impact. Please correct issues and address recommendations from your instructor’s Week 3 assignment feedback, then continue adding Parts 2 through 5 as directed below.
Part 1: Include the slides from your Week 3 Presentation
Part 2: The Cost of the U.S. Health Care System- 10-13 slides with detailed speaker’s notes of 100-150 words per slide.
· Describe three different reimbursement methods (e.g., capitation, fee-for-service [FFS], pay-for-performance [P4P], value-based, episode of care, prospective reimbursement, diagnosis related group [DRG], patient-centered medical home [PCMH]).
· Explain why you think one of the reimbursement methods you discussed is more effective at reducing health care costs overall while still ensuring the delivery of quality care.
· Describe the use of two technological advancements (e.g., electronic medical record [EMRs], electronic health records [EHRs], medical research, improved equipment like magnetic resonance imaging [MRI], mammography, personalized medicine, mobile services like e-prescribing, disease registries,).
· Explain why you think these advancements have reduced costs overall while still ensuring the delivery of quality care.
Part 3: The United States Versus Other Health Care Systems: An International Perspective
· Contrast the S. health care system with another country (e.g., Canada’s universal health care or South Africa compared with the U.S. health care system, etc.). You can use the same country discussed in the Week 4 Health Care Systems Around the World discussion (Canada).
· Discuss how the other country’s health care system is funded.
· Discuss disparities in health care from your chosen country.
· Include at least one positive aspect from the other country’s health care system that you would like to see added to the S. health care system, explaining why you would like this addition.
Part 4: Reforms and Improvements
· Describe two potential reforms and improvements currently being debated at either the local, state, or federal You may want to review the Laws and Regulations Affecting Health Care discussion prompt to help you with this component. Examples could include any of the following:
· Federal modifications (e.g., antitrust reforms, CHIP, HSA or HRA, Medicare reform, Medicaid expansion, PPACA repeal, pharmaceutical regulations, development of a universal system, veterans’ health care, crossing borders for health care, clinical trial research,)
· State modifications (e.g., Medicaid reform, income tax credits, adoption of state level universal health care, etc.)
· Increased consumer con
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.