650 Word Summary
at least 1 academic reference
Summary of Chapters 8 & 9
Marcia Millon Cornett
Troy A. Adair Jr.
Harvard Business School
University of Alaska Anchorage
M: FINANCE, FOURTH EDITION
Published by McGraw-Hill Education, 2 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10121. Copyright © 2019 by McGraw-Hill Education. All rights reserved. Printed in
the United States of America. Previous editions © 2016, 2014 and 2012. No part of this publication may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any
means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written consent of McGraw-Hill Education, including, but not limited to, in any
network or other electronic storage or transmission, or broadcast for distance learning.
Some ancillaries, including electronic and print components, may not be available to customers outside the United States.
This book is printed on acid-free paper.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 LMN 21 20 19 18
All credits appearing on page or at the end of the book are considered to be an extension of the copyright page.
Portfolio Manager: Noelle Bathurst
Lead Product Developers: Michele Janicek, Kristine Tibbetts
Product Developer: Allison McCabe
Marketing Manager: Trina Maurer
Content Project Managers: Brian Nacik
Buyer: Laura Fuller
Design: Jessica Cuevas
Content Licensing Specialists: Shawntel Schmitt
Cover Image: ©Uber Images/ Shutterstock RF
Compositor: SPi Global
Library of Congress Control Number: 2017043716
The Internet addresses listed in the text were accurate at the time of publication. The inclusion of a website does not indicate an endorsement by the authors
or McGraw-Hill Education, and McGraw-Hill Education does not guarantee the accuracy of the information presented at these sites.
a note from the authors
“There is a lot to cover in this course so I focus on the core concepts, theories, and problems.”
“I like to teach the course by using examples from their own individual lives.”
“My students come into this course with varying levels of math skills.”
How many of these quotes might you have said while teaching the undergraduate corporate finance course? Our
many years of teaching certainly reflect such sentiments, and as we prepared to write this book, we conducted many
market research studies that confirm just how much these statements—or ones similar—are common across the
country. This critical course covers so many crucial topics that instructors need to focus on core ideas to ensure that
students are getting the preparation they need for future classes—and for their lives beyond college.
We did not set out to write this book to change the way finance is taught, but rather to parallel and support the
way that instructors from across the country currently teach finance. Well over 600 instructors teaching this course
have shared their class experiences and ideas via a variety of research methods tha
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.