This assignment requires citations, and as stated on the sheet, the source as well. It is due Monday March 28th at 11:59 PM but would like it earlier that day to review, thank you 🙂
BUL 4310 WRITING ASSIGNMENT:
The purpose of the writing assignment is to assess each student’s ability to read a case or statute
and extrapolate the legal and ethical principles discussed and expounded therein and apply those
principles to factual situations.
Contract negotiation and performance gives rise to many possible legal and ethical dilemmas,
particularly when the circumstances that led the parties to contract in the first place have changed.
Parties may feel forced, by the circumstances surrounding a contract negotiation or performance,
to accept terms they feel have changed and become unfair. This presents legal problems concerning
the enforcement or enforceability contracts. Before the Courts confront these dilemmas in lawsuits,
the parties confront ethical dilemmas concerning how they should resolve these legal issues.
This case study will look at the ethical and legal dilemmas associated with the defense of
commercial impracticability, also known as frustration of purpose. You will need to find and
discuss two Florida Court opinions regarding the defense of commercial impracticability.
For each case, you must provide the following: 1) a brief recitation of the facts of the case,
indicating the identities of the parties, their relationship; 2) a brief recitation of the issue(s)
considered by the court as it analyzes the respective rights and responsibilities of the parties; 3) a
summary of the court’s decision on the issue and the reason why the court came to this decision;
and 4) a discussion of the ethical issues involved. The court might not itself consider the ethics of
the contract or the relationship between the parties. However, I ask that you consider the ethics of
the following: a) was there a breach of contract? b) what was the reason why the party or parties
sought to avoid the contract? c) was this reason known or anticipated by the parties to the contract?
d) ethical for the party or parties to withhold performance? e) and why or why not?
For each case you are citing, you will need to provide me with a case citation, as well as the source
for your case, whether it be a legal text, a website, or some other source. This assignment must be
at least 1,000 words long, but may not exceed 2,000 words. Each student must turn in their own
assignment. This is not a group assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.